Exclusive Offer: Book Punta Mita’s Palmasola and Receive Free Catamaran Trip Worth $2,000
Luxury vacation villa, Palmasola, is exclusively offering Villas by Journey Mexico guests a free catamaran trip worth $2,000 when they book a stay at the award-winning getaway*.
The Punta Mita accommodation, which celebrated its 15th birthday in October with a stunning renovation, will take Journey Mexico guests on either a luxury whale watching tour or a sunset sail, depending on the season.
The unforgettable excursions onto the Pacific Ocean will take place on a 45-foot, custom-designed power catamaran, which can accommodate up to 25 guests. The vessel includes a Bluetooth sound system, cushioned seating area, snorkels, paddle boards, light snacks, beers, and sodas.
For the sunset sail, Palmasola will also provide two Sublue underwater scooters – ideal for aquatic adventures.
To book, simply call one of our expert Travel Planners on +1 646 688 5650 or fill out our Trip Planner.
The exclusive offer comes shortly after Palmasola celebrated its 15th anniversary with a renovation and the addition of new amenities.
Highlights of the villa include:
- Seventeen full-time members of staff including general manager, Mike O´Hara, a seasoned luxury hotelier
- A seasoned culinary team led by chef Edher Cervantes, who worked under the tutelage of Enrique Olvera of Pujol in Mexico City, one of Mexico’s top chefs
- An expansive white sandy swimmable beach in front of the property
- Great surfing just steps from the villa
- Nine en-suite bedrooms with an expansive master suite with a private rooftop terrace, outdoor Jacuzzi, a study, a 200-foot-long infinity edge pool, 11 distinctive event venues, media room, gym, and massage room
- Full access to all of the Four Seasons Punta Mita amenities (beaches, restaurants, pools, spa, gym and more) – the only rentable Punta Mita villa with these benefits
- Premier Membership in Punta Mita with access to all facilities including two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Punta Mita Golf Academy, PBI Tennis Clinic, and five private beach clubs
“With 15 years now in operation, Palmasola continues to be one of the most iconic and stunning beachfront estates in the world,” said Mike O’Hara, general manager of Palmasola.
“The privacy and exclusivity of the destination are part of the appeal, as is the stellar customer service and attention to detail.”
To discover more on Palmasola, click the More Info button below or contact a Villas by Journey Mexico Travel Planner to book your stay.
* Black-out dates including holidays may apply, subject to availability.